Gooey Chocolate Brownies
₹280.00 – ₹1,120.00
Indulge in the ultimate chocolate lover’s dream with our gooey, fudgy Chocolate Brownies! Enjoy them warm or cold, topped with your favorite ice cream, whipped cream, or fruit.
Made with the finest ingredients, our Gooey Chocolate Brownies are baked to perfection to achieve that perfect fudgy texture that just melts in your mouth. Each bite is bursting with chocolate flavor intensified by just a hint of salt and espresso, making it the ultimate indulgence for any chocoholic!
Over the years, the recipe for chocolate brownies has evolved, with variations that include adding nuts, frosting, or other flavorings such as peppermint or caramel and even salt. However, the basic ingredients of chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, and flour remain the same, and the classic fudgy texture and rich chocolate flavor are still the hallmarks of a great chocolate brownie.
Accompaniments: Ice-cream, milk, fruit, chocolate sauce, fruit compotes, dusting of cocoa or sugar or both.
Storage: If you are going to consume it within an hour or two of delivery, it's safe to keep it out on the counter but do heat it just a little bit before serving.
- Wrap the brownies tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent them from drying out or absorbing odors.
- Store the wrapped brownies in an airtight container, such as a Tupperware or Ziploc bag.
- Store the container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Brownies can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 days, but be sure to let them come to room temperature before serving.
- For longer storage, brownies can be frozen for up to 2 months. Wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil, and store in an airtight container in the freezer. Thaw the brownies to room temperature, heat just a little bit before serving.
Fun Fact: A popular theory is that chocolate brownies were created by a housewife in Bangor, Maine in the late 1800s. It is said that she was making a chocolate cake but forgot to add baking powder, resulting in a dense, fudgy cake that she cut into small squares and served as a dessert.
Chocolate, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Eggs, Cocoa Powder, Espresso, Vanilla Extract, Salt
Small, Medium, Large
- Small – Small box with 4 pieces
- Medium – Medium box with 8 pieces
- Large – Large box with 16 pieces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.